6/11/2011

Homework no.1

Page 6:

  • Hardworking
  • Persistent
  • Dedicated
  • Determined
  • Wise



a. James aquired 
his trait of being hardworking by selling newspapers and cigarettes for his schooling. He also didn't hire any help and did the hardwork by himself.


b. He discovered that he was good a woodworking and realised he wanted to make it his profession someday.


c. James would have not own a succesful furniture company in the future.


Page 7:

  • Industrious
  • Optemestic
  • Hardworking
  • Studious



a. James and Marie were both hardworking in the stories.


b. James took woodworking in highschool but was not able to go to college. Marie attended horticulture classes and was able to finish college.


c. Marie's business was risky because she took a part time job while working in the company. but, she was still happy.


d. Marie and James were both hardworking , determined and dedicated. They both loved what they were doing.


Page 10:
1. Pastry Shop Owner-He/She Bakes bread and pastries. He/She offers her products and takes the risk of selling it.


Enrichment Activity:
              If I were an entrepreneur, I would be in the Clothing business because  I love fashion. I'm good at mixing and matching clothes. I'm good  at looking people and knowing what dress/clothes fit them well. I could help them look their best with my my fine quality clothing line.

No comments:

Post a Comment